Fletcher Sports -
Policies & Practices
- General Information (Below)
- Insurance Requirements for Equipment Rental (Printable .pdf file)
- Sample Insurance Certificate (Printable .pdf file)
- Credit Policy (Printable .pdf file)
- New Account Application (Printable .pdf file)
- Credit Card Authorization Form (Printable .pdf file)
- W9 - Illinois Based Work - Fletcher Group, LLC
- Blank W9 (fillable by payee) - W9 for all locations
General InformationNormal business hours are from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday-Friday. Delivery and pick up in the metro area is available for a nominal charge during working hours. Special pick up and receiving arrangements can be made upon request.
Minimum rental period is one day and minimum rental charges of $200.00 exclusive of tax, freight. A one-day rental fee is charged when equipment is returned the next day by 10:00 AM. Rental equipment shipped out of the greater metropolitan area may be subject to a two-day minimum rental charge.
With few exceptions, early pick up may be made after 3:00 PM the day prior to the rental day at no extra charge. Saturday is a billable day - Sunday is not.
Weekly rates are three times the daily rate. Weekly rates apply only when made in advance. Extensions are considered new rental periods.
CANCELLATION PENALTIES. Fletcher Group LLC. shall be entitled to compensation, not to exceed the rental payments, for any losses the Rental Company may sustain because of your cancellation of all or part of an order. When an order is cancelled that includes sub-rented equipment, you will be responsible for any applicable sub-rental charges and/or shipping and handling charges if the order is already in process.
All shipments of rental equipment shall be made either freight collect or prepaid with freight fees and carrier insurance charges added to the invoice. All equipment shall be returned freight prepaid, FOB destination.
All equipment is rented in good condition and is to be returned in good condition, with ordinary wear and tear allowed. Fletcher Group assumes in good faith that operators of rented equipment are knowledgeable and experienced in its use.
Shipments are FOB our warehouse. The Lessee is responsible for the equipment once it is accepted by a common carrier even if it is chosen by Fletcher.
In the event any part of the equipment is destroyed, damaged, lost or stolen during the rental period, the Lessee shall continue to pay rent until the equipment is replaced or repaired.
Hourly Service rate of $175/hour for proper evaluation, and diagnostic testing of Equipment not including parts or shipping.
The Lessee will be given the opportunity, and is encouraged, to inspect and test the equipment prior to its rental. Thereafter, the Lessee assumes full responsibility for all items until returned. Returning the equipment does not waive possible charges for abnormal maintenance and/or repair.
New CustomersTo protect from equipment theft, new customers (regardless of payment terms, deposit or equipment value) must:
• Complete our Account Application 48 hours prior to a rental to provide time to independently verify the customer's identity and references.
• Two forms of Government Issued Identification (with photo) will be required.
• Insurance must be a Yearly Policy. Short Term Insurance may be accepted with more than 2 weeks notice.
• Customer must be present at pick up or deliveries. No equipment will be left with agent for customer.
• A digital photo will be taken of the customer.
• Non-United States customers may be required to leave their Passport
• Credit Card Authorization Form Must be Completed
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted. The actual card must be processed at Fletcher Camera. In lieu of processing the card at our facility, credit cards may be processed provided a Credit Card Authorization Form is completed.
At no time will rental prices accrue toward the purchase of any rental equipment.
Fletcher's official Terms and Conditions trumps this outline General Information document.
Prices and specifications in this schedule are subject to change without notice.